In Business and Professional Life
Workshops on Positive Coping with Job Stress
with DR. JOHN FRY
John is a Psychologist who combines a private practice in Newport Beach,
California with consulting and seminar services. He has delivered
over 400 workshops on stress management to, among others, IBM, NBC,
Farmers Insurance, the U.S. Navy, The Los Angeles Times, and the faculties
of Fuller Theological Seminary. His approach for all seminars is the
delivery of practical information and training in an upbeat,
interactive style, responsive to attendees' needs, with openness, humor,
- how to be effective under pressure
- how to convert worry into productive problem
- how to change procrastination into productivity
- how to lower physical tension on-the-spot
in difficult situations
- effective tactics against insomnia before or
after a big day
- methods of turning the stresses of business and
life into productive energy for yourself and others
- coping skills for worries, dark thoughts, and
This is not "escape
training." The focus is on enhancing employees skills at staying
physically and emotionally calm in the stressful situation while
keeping productivity high.
This is a seminar on how to be stronger under pressure!
Click here to see a list
of past seminar clients.
To discuss his services:
John S. Fry, Ph.D.
1300 Bristol Street North, Suite 100
Newport Beach, CA 92660